In 1947 Secretary of the Navy James Forrestal sent a naval task force to Antarctic including Admiral Nimitz, Admiral Krusen and Admiral Byrd, called “Operation Highjump“. It was touted to be an expedition to find “coal deposits” and other valuable resources, but in actuality they were trying to find the Nazi underground bases.
The task force of OVER 40 SHIPS, included the flagship “Mount Olympus“, the aircraft carrier “Philippine Sea“, the seaplane tender “Pine Sea”, the submarine “Senate”, the destroyer “Bronson”, the ice breaker “Northwind“, and other tanker and supply ships. An armed contingent of 1400 sailors, and three dog sled teams were also on board.
Visit Birth Charts HQ and let me guide you through 2012 and beyond, with Your personal Astrological Story! ❤ LOVE and Light on Your Journey . . . . ❤
- UFOs are IFOs (veteranstoday.com)
- German Spy Reveals Secret US-Hollow Earth Pact For Global Rule (amadeusmusicinstruction.typepad.com)
- A Detailed Examination of Available Evidence Strongly Suggests That “Unidentified Flying Objects” (UFOs) Are Actually “Identified Flying Objects” (IFOs). (vaticproject.blogspot.com)
- Information Net for July 30 (k4cpo.org)
- Phil Strongman: Hiroshima is a war crime that haunts my family, 67 years on – The Independent (independent.co.uk)
- Super Secret (whjusn.wordpress.com)
- The sinking of the USS Indianapolis (metafilter.com)
- On this day… (darkdrow.wordpress.com)
- Navy rescues 107 from a sinking ship in Tawi-tawi (mindanews.com)
- The Nazi Mega Dungeons of Anartica – The UFO Bases (swordsandstitchery.blogspot.com)