The Holy Spirit is the Creator manifesting Himself in the Creation through spiritual Adepts Who achieved full Self‐realization (=God‐realization) and merged into Him, and through Those Who have not entered into the Abode of the Creator yet but have achieved Mergence with the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit supervises the activity of other spirits of earlier stages of evolutionary development. He also guides all successfully developing seekers, for example by giving them prophetic information. Jesus said the following about this: “But when He, the Spirit of Truth, comes, He will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on His own; He will speak only what He hears (from the Father and Jesus)…” (John 16:13).
Long before Jesus said these words, the Holy Spirit participated in the preparation of Jesus’ coming (Matt 1:20) by giving people miraculous signs about His special mission (Luke 2:25‐35; 3:21; Matt 3:16); later the Holy Spirit took part in organizing Jesus’ work on the Earth (Luke 4:1).
For more information; see The Life of St. Issa, which is available ALL over the internet and in past blog posts. LOVE and Light!
Look for more on the Sky and Heaven . . . .
Visit Birth Charts HQ for a personalized chart, and see how the planets affect you daily!
- 30 Days of Listening to the Holy Spirit (thinningtheveil.wordpress.com)
- Who is the Holy Spirit? (furmanccm.wordpress.com)
- The Trinity in the Catholic life. (youthawake.wordpress.com)
- Holy Spirit Said to Prepare Unity Among Nations (onecatholicnews.wordpress.com)
- Are there three personalities in God, an “I” of the Father and an “I” of the Son and an “I” of the Holy Spirit? (newtheologicalmovement.blogspot.com)