Edgar Cayce, known as the ‘Sleeping Prophet’ once stated, ‘The Earth is catching up with time’ but what does this mean? Terence McKenna’s 2012 Timewave Zero theory is based on the premise that time is spiraling towards the singularity. Ian Xel Lungold believed that creation is speeding up because there’s less time. Are these three theories related?
Cayce was born on a farm near Hopkinsville, Kentucky on March 18, 1877 where as a youth, he was learned the ability to absorb information by sleeping on his school books. At the age of 21, he developed an unknown type of throat paralysis to which doctors could not find a cure. Using the same hypnotic technique from his youth, Cayce diagnosed his own medical issue and restored his voice. He also discovered that he could do the same for others through a self-induced hypnotic state of consciousness.
Read the FULL article at the link below.
LOVE and Light on Your Journey, JoJo ❤
Visit me at Birth Charts HQ, and see what the planets have in store for You through 2012 and Beyond!
- Why David Wilcock Resembles Edgar Cayce (2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com)
- Rev. Douglas James Cottrell PhD: Edgar Cayce’s 5 elements for balanced health (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- December 21, 2012 – Two Suns in the Sky (eslschoolforenglish.wordpress.com)
- Guest Post: Doug Simpson (bruceblake.wordpress.com)
- James Tyberonn ~ Edgar Cayce’s Visions of Atlantis (shiftfrequency.com)
- Edgar Cayce Joining Us on BBS Radio “The Messenger” Tonight Aug 18th (2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com)
- Change, Changes, and Earth Changes ~ Kevin J. Todeschi (ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com)
- Edgar Cayce – ‘Russia – The Hope Of The World’ By Jeff Rense 7-14-8 (jhaines6.wordpress.com)